Special Town of Haddam, CT
Notice is hereby given to the legal voters and/or taxpayers of the Town of Haddam that a Special Town Meeting will be held at the Firehouse Community Room, located at 439 Saybrook Road, Haddam CT 06438 on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm for the following purpose:
1. To elect a Moderator
2. To appoint the Haddam-Killingworth Recreation Authority for the fiscal year 2021-2022: Jason Lonergan, Jennifer O'Neal, Peter Christopher, and David Law
3. To consider and vote on Capital Fund Transfers,
4. To consider and vote on an increase in project authorization for the Beaver Meadow Culvert.
5. To consider and vote on the McCanne Property Purchase in the Higganum Cove area for $21,000.
6. To consider and authorize the approval of the project authorization, for the remediation of the property at 11 Candlewood Hill Road with the Department of Economic and Community Development Grant, in the amount of 1.8 million.
7. To consider and vote on approval of the Small Town Economic Assistance Program Grant.
** Copies of all resolutions can be found at the Town Clerks office or at www.haddam.org **
Dated in Haddam, CT this 8th day of July, 2021
Board of Selectmen: Robert McGarry, Kate Anderson and Sean Moriarty.