The Board of Finance has the following responsibilities according to the Town Charter (Section 9-2):
- Review and approval of the annual budget, including the capital budget
- Management and monitoring of the current budget
- Long range capital planning in conjunction with the Long Range Capital Planning Committee
The Board of Finance is also responsible to appoint an audit firm to audit the Town’s financial statements.
The Board participates in the audit process in as follows:
- Participation in the audit planning meeting with management and the auditors
- Review of draft of the audit reports
- Review of the final audit reports with the auditors
The Board of Finance is also responsible for the preparation of the Annual report.
|Harlan Fredericksen||Vice - Chairman|
|Barbara J. Bertrand||Finance Director|