Zoning Violation Complaint Form

The Haddam Zoning Enforcement Officer requires a completed, signed Complaint form before a complaint can be investigated. You can mail this completed signed form to the Land Use Office, Town of Haddam, 30 Field Park Drive, Haddam, CT 06438, or bring to the Land Use Office.